Summit attendees will be among the first to experience Spring 2023 products and participate in education, career and networking programs.
Frisco, Texas – Free registration is now open on PGALasVegas.com for PGA Professionals and Golf Buyers attending the PGA Buying & Education Summit, July 11-12, 2022, at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa.
Summit attendees will be among the first to experience Spring 2023 products and participate in education, career and networking programs. Check out the full schedule of events at PGALasVegas.com.
- Merchandise Overview – Attending industry professionals will be able to learn about the latest innovations and trends from more than 50 leading golf apparel, accessories and lifestyle companies, while being among the first to place orders for new spring lines 2023. The Summit offers both open ballrooms and pre-arranged appointments for One2One buyers. Participating exhibitors are regularly updated on PGALasVegas.com.
- PGA training sessions presented by industry experts – Six national-level training sessions on golf operations, teaching and coaching, and executive management will be offered by the PGA of America and the Association of Golf Merchandisers. Topics and presenter details are available at PGALasVegas.com.
- New Golf Industry Careers Program Launched – PGA Golf Exhibitions, PGA of America Career Services and the National Golf Sales Representatives Association (NGSA) will introduce a Golf Industry Careers Program for aspiring professionals to learn more about career paths and career opportunities. internships, and for PGA Professionals and Sales Representatives to explore new employment opportunities. The new careers program will take place at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa on July 11, from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Industry Networking Events – As peer-to-peer networking is always a valuable aspect of PGA Show industry gatherings, the PGA Buying & Education Summit includes multiple co-dining opportunities and an evening welcome reception on July 11 at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa, followed by a fun evening. Par-3 Shootout and putting contest at nearby Angel Park Golf Course. The nine-hole Par-3 Shootout for PGA Professionals will include a cash prize of $2,500, while all industry professionals in attendance can win special prizes in the putting contest.
- PGA South West Section Meeting – The Southwest PGA Chapter will hold a meeting for its members on July 11, from 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa.
Attendance at exhibitor presentations and networking events at the PGA Show Buying & Education Summit is free for PGA Professionals and Golf Buyers. Additional paid registration is required for the training sessions and the Par-3 Shootout. Details of the shooting will be announced soon on PGALasVegas.com.
About PGA Golf Shows
The PGA Show, PGA Buying & Education Summit and PGA Show Connects are hosted in partnership by PGA Golf Exhibitions (part of RX) and the PGA of America. Since its inception in 1954, the PGA Show has become the largest annual business event for the global golf industry. The PGA Show Regional Buying and Education Summits and the PGA Show Connects digital platform connect the industry throughout the year and drive activity leading up to the annual PGA Show. Learn more at PGAShow.com and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
About the PGA of America
The PGA of America is one of the largest sports organizations in the world, made up of nearly 28,000 PGA Professionals who work daily to increase interest and inclusion in the game of golf. For more information about the PGA of America, visit PGA.com and follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
PGA Worldwide Golf Shows/Media: Sherry Major, firstname.lastname@example.org
PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions/Exhibitors: Greg Scott, email@example.com
PGA of America/Media: Michael Abramowitz, firstname.lastname@example.org